Put an Offer Ethical Business Charter
Put an Offer is established as a result of UK’s inefficient house market conditions. With considering our client’s benefits, we reduced the difficulties of house selling.
Put an Offer has been serving to its clients for years with the success every year. We as Put An Offer Limited do our best to maintain our position as UK’s top house selling company.
Buying property has always been a good investment. However for the last few years market prices significantly decreased. This encouraged many so-called quick house buyer companies to take advantage of the situation .
However Put an Offer prepared a business ethical charter to ensure its customers about its quality and reliability.
Ethical Charter ( You are in Safe Hands )
- Be sure about who you are dealing with. Every company needs to state a valid address, telephone number and company details. As a client you will be able to reach these details on Internet. Put an Offer is a transparent company and open doors to all its clients.
Be careful about false promises. Many companies will try to decrease the price, put strict criteria in contracts, charge for offers or delay your money when it comes to exchange. Put an Offer guarantees you a quick and certain sale. It targets to please the clients with its reliable and professional service. You receive an offer online , which will be then discussed with you and then first official offer will be made which will be valid for for 7 days. After the acceptance all the process will be completed in 14 days.
- Search the track records, success rate and client satisfaction of the company that you choose. Put an Offer will be pleased to share its success’s details.
- Sale and Rent Back. You prefer to sell your house but want to keep staying in it. That would be a good solution but you may find yourself paying a lot more to rent that you used to pay for mortgage. Put an Offer believes Rent Back theme is not ethical and therefore does not have a service about it. We focus on buying the properties quickly in UK and save our clients from debt.
- Up-Front Fees. Do not pay an extra fee to receive an offer. A good house buyer company has to provide the offer for free and show it in the contract. Put an Offer does not charge you for receiving offers or other costs such as estate agency, solicitor, etc.
- Middle-Men. Be sure who you are contracting with. Many companies only get your details to present to other investors, which means they cannot guarantee you selling your house. Put an Offer buys your property with its own cash on the date that you set. In very few cases, when Put an Offer is not suitable for you, we may refer to a more convenient service or company.
- Funding. Some companies give offer to lots of clients without considering their funding capacity.Thats why we will only make offer if we are confident .
- Process. Make the company you chose explain you all the selling process details. Are they convincing enough? Put an Offer buys and sells many properties annually. With our reliable and professional service, customer satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Property Valuation. The estimate of your property must be given by local estate agents. Be sure that you get the best and the most realistic appraisal before signing a contract. Put an Offer provides two local estate agents to visit your house and give a reasonable estimate. We make our offer based on these findings.
- Offer Price. A formal offer has to be made after estate agent’s findings. The realistic offer should be around 85% of the estimated price but definitely not under 70%. Put an Offer cares client’s financial benefits and makes a reasonable offer based on the findings.